Igloo Polar 100-150 QT Cooler Review
** Affiliate disclosure. This web site is supported by its awesome audience. When you click or purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The Nitty Gritty
- The classic big white boat cooler.
- Low price range $80 – $150.
- Keeps ice for up to a week in 90 degree weather.
- Not the same tough hardware on a Yeti or RTIC but should last several years or longer.
The Igloo Polar
The igloo polar cooler is designed for fishing enthusiasts and other outdoor enthusiasts. The sturdy, UV-resistant plastic lining of this insulated cooler is ideal for storing live bait, food, and other items. Its durable frame and ice-resistant insulated floor will protect food and live bait from spoilage and corrosion. It also has a live bait well, making it a great choice for fishermen who prefer to keep their catch fresh.
The Igloo Polar Cooler is built to last for several years. The ultratherm insulation inside the body maintains the interior temperature at 90 degrees. It is also designed to hold up to 188 cans. It features dual child-safe latches, a tie-down loop, and a liner that protects the cooler’s interior from spills, odors, and staining.
The Igloo Polar Cooler is the industry leader in extended cooling performance. The insulated body retains its coolness for up to 7 days, even in 90-degree temperatures. The insulated lid also provides a secure lid closure while protecting beverages from spills. Depending on the size of your drink, the cooler comes with various storage options and features. If you’re planning on taking your Igloo polar cooler on a road trip, you can choose a size that meets your needs.
- Made in the USA
- Ultratherm insulated body and lid keep ice for 7 days at 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Quick-access hatch lets you access contents without letting the cold air escape
- Reinforced swing-up handles with tie-down loop feature
- Dual snap-fit latches secure lid closure. Stain and odor resistant liner keeps beverages and food fresh
- Threaded drain plug for hose hook up and easy draining. Tougher stains may be cleaned with diluted solution of baking soda and water
- Exterior Dimensions ( L x W x H ): 41.63 inches x 18.69 inches x 20.25 inches
Rick is the chief writer at CoolerReviews.com He covers cooler tips and reviews with a focus on roto molded coolers and alternatives for budget minded consumers.